Skip to main content

Map Packs for Free! Modern Warfare, Call of Duty, Battlefield, MAG, and more.


     What up, today I am going to tell you how you can get Map Packs for free. Yes that is right, I said free! First of all I would like to make it known that I am not one of those lying spamming bastards who just post a link to a file and it turns out to be a virus. First of all I would like to mention that this is a 100% legal and allows you download the map pack directly through the Xbox Live Marketplace, Playstation Store or Steam depending on what you game on. So with no further a-do let us begin.

    The first thing that you are going to want to do is create an account at one of the following sites.

Points2Shop
PrizeRebel
Rewards1 ------------Best and Fastest Way to Earn!!! Read on to learn why!!!

     I have used all of these sights at different point through out the past 2 years and have found that Rewards1.com is the better site to complete this. I believe that Rewards1.com has some stuff that the other 2 mentioned don't. The first thing is simplicity, the offers are just a breeze, in one day I found that I had earned myself $15.00 worth of points on this site. It was not even the full 24 hours of the day (more like 3 or 4 hours of surveys and email submissions and confirmations). Comparing Rewards1 to PrizeRebel and Points2Shop, I found that it was so easy. I found myself struggling and even becoming extremely frustrated when using PrizeRebel because the offers just would not credit all of the time. With Points2Shop I had gotten more credited offers than PrizeRebel, but they were nothing compared to what I earned using Rewards1.com.

     Another thing I love about Rewards1 is the variety of offers. The variation just gives the user a fun way to earn money, because all I got from Points2Shop was a bunch of different offers, but they all felt the same.

     That is my take on the 3 of the sites. Now let me explain what these sites are. These sites are like advertising agencies, you sign up and get a handfull of surveys and other tasks that you get paid to complete. The site earns money from the offer you complete and they pay you for completing it. I know it is kind of a racket, but I find these sites awesome because they help the users in return for completing X amount of "OFFERS" (the things you complete to earn your money) you earn Y amount of cash. On Rewards1 and Points2Shop you can redeem your earnings for anything from Amazon.com. On Rewards1 you can do what the other two can't. Rewards1 allows you to redeem from eBay, Game4Less, Steam Store, Playstation Store, Xbox Live Marketplace and so much more online vendors.

     I believe (and so many others too) that Rewards1 is your best bet for earning free stuff fast, like the Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus and Resurgence Map Packs. If you choose to sign up to Rewards1, please sign up through my referral link. I know that alot of people try to mask their referral link for sites like these and make their readers visit a site that they have no idea they are visiting. I believe that being completely honest is the best way to earn referrals unlike the liars out there who trick you into signing up under their link through internet scams and fake youtube videos. Please sign up to my referral link, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for taking the time to read this short article of mine and I do hope you use one of these sites to get what you want for free.

      Once you sign up you will be able to refer others and earn 20% of what they make. Don't worry, if you sign up through my referral link you don't loose anything that you earn. Rewards1 pays the referrer additionally. If you are having trouble earning or getting credited for offers, you can visit my official Rewards1 offer walkthroughs page by clicking here.

My Rewards1.com Referral Link (copy and paste Please!):
http://www.rewards1.com/registration

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/m9timmy

Want to see what I have gotten so far? If so you can click here to see a previous post of mine.

Any Questions? Feel free to ask. I will answer.http://www.rewards1.com/registration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Batman: Arkham City "Pay Your Respects" Achievement/Trophy Guide

Get some help earning the "Pay Your Respect" achievement/trophy in Batman: Arkham City.  

Firefox Add-on Helps Earn Swagbucks using Swagbucks TV

Learn how to earn from Swagbucks TV without doing anything with this Firefox Addon.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies IPod Touch, IPhone and IPad,

Get Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad with this sweet application. Now you can get the very intense Call of Duty: Black Ops zombies on your favorite Apple handheld. Slay massive hordes of zombies away from home with the IPod Touch, IPhone, and IPad adaptations of the game.