Skip to main content

Infamous 2 Gets Creative


     Infamous 2 is personally starting to surprise me both visually and in the sense of new content. When I learned that Sucker Punch Studios, the creators of this sure to be thrilling sequel, had installed a new feature into the game allowing players to create their own missions, I was completely astonished.

Rewards1.com - Your premier source for freebies!
 

     When Infamous 2 releases this upcoming June, many people will hopefully fall in love with this awesome feature. I personally like this new addition of creating your own missions because I am a huge fan of the Little Big Planet franchise. I like the way it feels to create something of your own and share it with the world and now Infamous 2, probably not as in depth as Little Big Planet, is giving us die hard Playstation gamers another way to get creative. So I have one thing to say to you Sucker Punch, "Thank you for allowing us gamers to express ourselves through the art of imagination." With all seriousness though, I believe that this upcoming sequel to a game that I have found a blast in playing will blow me away. 

     One of the rules in modern English (yes I am educated) site your sources. Click here to check out the original Playstation Blog Post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Batman: Arkham City "Pay Your Respects" Achievement/Trophy Guide

Get some help earning the "Pay Your Respect" achievement/trophy in Batman: Arkham City.  

Firefox Add-on Helps Earn Swagbucks using Swagbucks TV

Learn how to earn from Swagbucks TV without doing anything with this Firefox Addon.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies IPod Touch, IPhone and IPad,

Get Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad with this sweet application. Now you can get the very intense Call of Duty: Black Ops zombies on your favorite Apple handheld. Slay massive hordes of zombies away from home with the IPod Touch, IPhone, and IPad adaptations of the game.