Skip to main content

Little Big Planet 2: Community Level of the Week

     Congratulations, you are reading my first ever Little Big Planet 2: Community Level of the Week. My objective with this is to let people around the world know about the awesome user created levels that I have played and fell in love with every week. I do hope you do find some fun with these awe inspiring levels that will make you press the D-Pad arrow up three times and show off the ecstatic face of your little Sackthing.



Zombie Island "They Crave Your Brain" (Free Roam) Barricade Pack

      This week's level comes from Little Big Planet community member toxictroop and is filled with Zombies, passages, vehicles that own the sky, and is almost completely destructible (I personally like destroying things). Playing this level by myself at first, I found that I was not having a whole load of fun, but I was having some fun traversing the terrain and running from Sack burning Zombies. I discovered many, and I mean many, passage ways leading to areas where the Zombies can not reach you.

     I then came back to the level, but this time I joined three other Sackthings. Once we all came together at the same place, we decided to traverse the level and see everything that it had to offer. Along our quest, we found the airfield. This place housed a helicopter mounted with a Mini-Gun and Rocket Launcher, and two Planes loaded with guns. We immediately found fun in taking to the skies and just completely obliterating the Zombies, and part of the level, below us.

     I found a decent amount of fun playing this level by myself, but found it to be more exciting when I played it with other people. The details in this level are unique in the sense that it actually looks like a post-Apocalyptic wasteland. The vehicles are a nice touch that offer the players a way to overwhelm the Zombies. With all of this is mind, I have chosen this level as my Community Level of the Week for September 07th, 2011. I encourage you all to give it a try.

Add this Level to Your Little Big Planet Queue  

Broken Links? Please comment below to get them fixed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Batman: Arkham City "Pay Your Respects" Achievement/Trophy Guide

Get some help earning the "Pay Your Respect" achievement/trophy in Batman: Arkham City.  

Firefox Add-on Helps Earn Swagbucks using Swagbucks TV

Learn how to earn from Swagbucks TV without doing anything with this Firefox Addon.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies IPod Touch, IPhone and IPad,

Get Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad with this sweet application. Now you can get the very intense Call of Duty: Black Ops zombies on your favorite Apple handheld. Slay massive hordes of zombies away from home with the IPod Touch, IPhone, and IPad adaptations of the game.