Skip to main content

Little Big Planet 2: Community Level of the Week for September 14th


     This week's level comes from Little Big Planet community member DrunkenFist_Lee, who developed this creation and says that he crafted it to go beyond the simple gameplay. The plan set forth by the creator was "to transport you to an ethereal world of wonder" and leave the player with something to think about. So DrunkenFist_Lee, you have definitely developed a level that has an amazing amount of detail and events. Unfortunately, I was not able to get an in-depth feel for this level beyond a mere three minutes of time due to the fact that my connection was a bit choppy, so I am afraid that I can not provide you with a premise, or main idea if you will, for this level. What I can do is provide you with the style of detail that this level showcases.

     The detail in this level is amazing. I know that a lot of levels have potential to uphold breathtaking visuals and contraptions, but this level is unexplainable. For the small amount of time that I did play, I found myself shocked by the amazing graphical content and asking myself, "How in the world did they do that?" For now I can not really recommend this level since I am inexperienced with the provided content, but don't let that stop you from giving this level a try. There is a reason that this level made it to "MM Picks!"

 

Add this Level to Your Little Big Planet Queue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Batman: Arkham City "Pay Your Respects" Achievement/Trophy Guide

Get some help earning the "Pay Your Respect" achievement/trophy in Batman: Arkham City.  

Firefox Add-on Helps Earn Swagbucks using Swagbucks TV

Learn how to earn from Swagbucks TV without doing anything with this Firefox Addon.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies IPod Touch, IPhone and IPad,

Get Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad with this sweet application. Now you can get the very intense Call of Duty: Black Ops zombies on your favorite Apple handheld. Slay massive hordes of zombies away from home with the IPod Touch, IPhone, and IPad adaptations of the game.