Skip to main content

Batman: Arkham City's Villains

     To be completely honest, Batman was not one of my favorite comic book heroes. With the depressive and grim vibe that his story gave off, I tended to avoid affiliation with anything "the Dark Knight" related. When the Batman movie series was reignited with the release of Batman Begins and the Dark Knight I began to change the mindset I had developed for Batman. When I got my hands on the Batman: Arkham Asylum game, I found myself in a state of complete and utter amazement.

      Batman: Arkham City is set for release on October 18th, 2011. Rather than going on a pre-release rant on how this game is awesome (I mean who actually knows if a game is going to be awesome if they have never even played it), this post is hopefully going to tell you a little about the villains that you might just see popping up in Gotham when you get into the game.



The information in this post will be updated as more information becomes available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Batman: Arkham City "Pay Your Respects" Achievement/Trophy Guide

Get some help earning the "Pay Your Respect" achievement/trophy in Batman: Arkham City.  

Firefox Add-on Helps Earn Swagbucks using Swagbucks TV

Learn how to earn from Swagbucks TV without doing anything with this Firefox Addon.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies IPod Touch, IPhone and IPad,

Get Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad with this sweet application. Now you can get the very intense Call of Duty: Black Ops zombies on your favorite Apple handheld. Slay massive hordes of zombies away from home with the IPod Touch, IPhone, and IPad adaptations of the game.