Skip to main content

Turtle Beach Ear Force P11 Unboxing and First Impressions

      Cheap gaming headset with actual quality may be extremely hard to come by. A good rule of thumb, which goes without saying, is that forking out more for a product will ultimately increase the initial return and satisfaction of the product. However, when I came across the Ear Force P11 from the infamous gaming audio manufacturers known as Turtle Beach I wondered if my general assumptions were "outdated" or over-generalized. Well after a decent inspection of the P11 I soon discovered that some shortcuts were implemented in order to provide the product to the public at an amazing price of $59.99 in good old United States currency.

The Turtle Beach Ear Force P11 Unboxing
   
     One of the very first things that I noticed about the headset that completely screamed "turn off" was the simple fact that it was tethered to a massive cable. This cable is required to be plugged in to your PS3, or PC in order to function (yes, it draws its power from your "gaming" console). Of course, this factor is mentioned from the get-go on the products packaging. However consumers, such as myself, might not tend to do thorough research before they invest their hard earned cash into new toys. This here was my dilema, which should be expected when factoring price into your purchasing decisions.

     Another aspect to the P11 that I noticed was a seemingly flimsy "band" that holds the speakers together. I am not going to lie, I feel as if I have to be extremely careful when using this headset in order to keep it from breaking. The speakers feel like they could just break off at any point, however after putting my detective skills to work I found out that this was merely to increase flexibility and comfort.

     I am positively sure that there are quite a few more things that I need to learn about this product before I conduct an accurate review. Until that time comes along, I am going to cut this post a bit short. After all, this post is entitled "first impressions."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Batman: Arkham City "Pay Your Respects" Achievement/Trophy Guide

Get some help earning the "Pay Your Respect" achievement/trophy in Batman: Arkham City.  

Firefox Add-on Helps Earn Swagbucks using Swagbucks TV

Learn how to earn from Swagbucks TV without doing anything with this Firefox Addon.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies IPod Touch, IPhone and IPad,

Get Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad with this sweet application. Now you can get the very intense Call of Duty: Black Ops zombies on your favorite Apple handheld. Slay massive hordes of zombies away from home with the IPod Touch, IPhone, and IPad adaptations of the game.