Skip to main content

Get the MAG Starter Kit for Free

 What is exactly included in the MAG Starter Kit DLC Pack
  • Interdiction Mission Pack
  • Escalation Mission Pack
  • 30 Day Access to Character Slots B and C
  • 6 MAG Playstation Network Avatars
  • 3 MAG PS3 Themes showcasing Valor, Raven and S.V.E.R
 Would it not be nice to get this whole bundle of MAG content, a $15.00 value, FOR FREE. Let me just share with you guys that I myself was able to get the MAG Starter Kit for free. I know most of you guys are thinking, "Yeah right, get a life you lying loser", but it is the truth. I was able to get this DLC for free and now I am going to share with you guys on how I was able to get it.

     Not too long ago I found this site called Rewards1 (click here if you want to check it out). Before actually using the site I thought to myself "SCAM!", but after a little patience and a huge leap of faith I found myself wondering why I ever thought that. Rewards1 is an awesome site with a large community of people that all have one interest in common, getting free stuff for completing simple, and sometimes fun surveys. For each survey you complete you find yourself closer to getting whatever you want for free. Whether it be games, movies, clothes, music, electronics, sports stuff, medicine, or a rocket launcher to blow crap up you will find yourself happy with this site because you have gotten something you wanted for free. I was able to get MAG and the DLC for this game for free through Rewards1. What ya waiting for? Sign Up now and see for yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Batman: Arkham City "Pay Your Respects" Achievement/Trophy Guide

Get some help earning the "Pay Your Respect" achievement/trophy in Batman: Arkham City.  

Firefox Add-on Helps Earn Swagbucks using Swagbucks TV

Learn how to earn from Swagbucks TV without doing anything with this Firefox Addon.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies IPod Touch, IPhone and IPad,

Get Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad with this sweet application. Now you can get the very intense Call of Duty: Black Ops zombies on your favorite Apple handheld. Slay massive hordes of zombies away from home with the IPod Touch, IPhone, and IPad adaptations of the game.