Skip to main content

How to Get Leadership Points Quickly in MAG

     Okay, so you just got your Squad Leader position in MAG (attained at Level 15) and you are wondering how you can quickly reach the next position of Platoon Leader. Well today I am going to inform the many players of MAG how I was able to quickly rack up 100 Leadership Points and with that a new position as Platoon Leader.

     I have one tip for you guys. With this vital object you will find your self actually calling the shots as a Squad Leader, rather than having the position but not being able to FRAGO targets, or call in support in a game because someone else is the primary leader of your squad. You probably are not going to like this one because it will cost some serious dough if you don't already have one, but it is time to invest into a Bluetooth Headset. I have noticed that ever since I purchased my Bluetooth Headset and have actually been using it, I myself have been calling the shots as Squad Leader. Before I got the headset I never got to set FRAGOs, or call in support strikes. I learned that since I had become the Primary SL for games, each game I was in I was gathering a whole lot of Leadership Points after the game (around 3-10 per game depending on the outcome). Believe me when I say that having a Bluetooth Headset does help with getting Leadership points and communicating with your team. With this communication between team members you will find your PMC is doing a whole lot better in games.

Cheap Bluetooth Headsets that I found on Amazon
        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Batman: Arkham City "Pay Your Respects" Achievement/Trophy Guide

Get some help earning the "Pay Your Respect" achievement/trophy in Batman: Arkham City.  

Firefox Add-on Helps Earn Swagbucks using Swagbucks TV

Learn how to earn from Swagbucks TV without doing anything with this Firefox Addon.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies IPod Touch, IPhone and IPad,

Get Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad with this sweet application. Now you can get the very intense Call of Duty: Black Ops zombies on your favorite Apple handheld. Slay massive hordes of zombies away from home with the IPod Touch, IPhone, and IPad adaptations of the game.